Amotocyclia (also known as hypomotocyclia or hypomotocyclitis) is a diseace caused by chronic or long-term lack of motorcycle experience.
There are different stages of amotocyclia: light, medium and hard.
Signs and symptoms of amotocyclia:
- Spontanous mentions of motorcycle subjects; unexpectable switch to motorcycle subjects;
- Increased sensivity to any motorcycle events, news and mentions;
- Increased amount of time spent watching youtube videos on motorcycle subjects;
- Significant increase of time spend on motorcycle forums. May cause decrease in work productivity, social relations and communication abilities.
- Increased interest in new equipment, motorcycle parts, pictures and motorcycle-related gadgets;
- Imitation of motorcycling activites
- Unstoppable will to spend time next to the motorcycle;
- Flocking with other motorcycle-addicted individuals in historical motorcycle locations (garages, shops, motorcycle services)
- Ignorance of any weather conditions and safety measures resulting in attempts to drive motorcycle in inappropriate time or place (driving in winter time, on the lakes)
- Vehicle installation within living territories; use of such vehicle or imitation of its usage.
- In the edge cases may cause to harm of the local property